Thread: Free PSP (model 1001) for parts, with 2GB memory stick

1. Free PSP (model 1001) for parts, with 2GB memory stick

I've got a PSP (1001 model) that has no power adapter and I'm assuming a dysfunctional or simply discharged battery. When it was last turned on a few years ago, it had a single dead pixel in the lower left edge. Worked as a great little emulation on the go machine. I'm never going to use it again, so if anyone wants it for the cost of shipping only, all yours, don't want to bother with eBay over a few bucks for parts. Has a working 2GB memory stick probably still loaded with some functional games.

I guess alternatively if anyone has an old PSP charger collecting dust I'd toss a few bones your way for that.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    I've got a PSP (1001 model) that has no power adapter and I'm assuming a dysfunctional or simply discharged battery. When it was last turned on a few years ago, it had a single dead pixel in the lower left edge. Worked as a great little emulation on the go machine. I'm never going to use it again, so if anyone wants it for the cost of shipping only, all yours, don't want to bother with eBay over a few bucks for parts. Has a working 2GB memory stick probably still loaded with some functional games.

I guess alternatively if anyone has an old PSP charger collecting dust I'd toss a few bones your way for that.
    I might be interested sometime but finding a charger should be easy as hell. I'll look around for one in my area for you. I'd always liked that model of PSP anyways.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL