Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2434363738

Thread: Suicide Squad (DC Cinematic Universe)

1. It would also help if they didn't write the entirety of their characters as maniacal lunatics, too. The only ones that weren't were El Diablo and Deadshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. This greasy hobo describes why Suicide Squad fails.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. I have no hope for DC movies, their action sets are about as exciting as watching grass grow.

4. Finally saw this (extended) and hated the Joker. Absolutely terrible.

The rest of the film was really meh. I'm not terribly familiar with SS, or their "usual" adversaries (if they have any), but it seems like a magical witch and her brother is probably the worst of ideas for who this group should run up against. The final scene with Harley and the sword was painfully obvious. Terrible.

Could've been a hell of a lot more than what it ended up as.

5. I actually think the casting was aight. They really just wasted everyone's time.

6. No, Leto sucks as the joker. This movie sucks. I can't believe I was hyped for this too.

It was a pretty meh joker.

8. Ok Leto sucked. I meant more the actual villains in the story.