Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide Squad (DC Cinematic Universe)

A lot of people like the one from the old tv show. Not me personally. But people do.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Nicholson, Hamill, Ledger, ...?
    I'm going to be the douche bag that says it but Nicholson's Joker was FUCKING AWFUL. It was Nicholson playing Nicholson in some white makeup. It wasn't the Joker.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Maybe nick really is the joker?

The thing that makes his joker good is that he makes you believe he was a crook before the accident. All the other jokers are so joker you can't see them as anything else. Like they came out of the womb with clown paint.

If nick pulled that off because hes own character irl is like a crook, is neither here nor there.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    The thing that makes his joker good is that he makes you believe he was a crook before the accident. All the other jokers are so joker you can't see them as anything else. Like they came out of the womb with clown paint.
    I get what you're saying, but Nicholson has a big narrative advantage over the others here: We believe Nicholson was a crook before he was the joker because we, you know, get to see him being a crook before he was the joker.

5. Oh boy, I hope HQ is a coke snorting stripper in broken 8" heels taped together with red & white duct tape up to her knees.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. They'll lose the red, not dark enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Maybe nick really is the joker?

If nick pulled that off because hes own character irl is like a crook, is neither here nor there.
    Making me believe his Joker was a crook before the accident doesn't make the actors a good Joker or not. Specially since the origin has been changed multiple times from him being a crook before to the accident being the first time he attempted to break the law, and back and forth again. What makes some one a good Joker is them portraying the Joker correctly, not you know just acting like themselves with some white make up on.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. If the actor fits the role, does it really matter? This also sounds a lot like Stephen King's complaints about Nicholson (referencing this movie twice in one week!).

Next I suppose we'll be complaining about Christopher Walken.

9. The Joker looks like Stitches.
    Boo, Hiss.