Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Game Awards

1. No.
    Musical.
    Guests.

I've never tuned out quicker in my life.

2. Yeah, it's best to just avoid these and watch the trailers later. It was 3 hours that could have been spent doing anything else and it would have been better.

3. So they decided to honor Roberta Williams based on the fact that they had a trailer for a new King's Quest. What a bunch of phony bullshit.

The IAA awards at DICE are the only game awards that seem at all credible to me. And maybe the IGF awards at GDC.

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    It needs polish, better audio tech, bigger reveals, and more time for the actual awards, but like Mzo said, I didn't come away feeling insulted or ashamed for liking games. So, good job Geoff, hope you can fix things and give us a better effort next year.
    It actually needs no time for the actual awards. The categories, nominations, and winners were all terrible. I just want a winter E3.

5. As it relates to the GOTY nominees Dragon Age and Shadow of Mordor are both games I own and enjoy but I've had less than a month with either of them so it's hard for me to judge their full impact. I think my real GOTY is Rogue Legacy but I can't remember if that actually came out this year.

It's baaaaaack! Let's make fun of it! I made a chatroom for it!

7. If you have a bone, there is an ap for it and we can party up and talk shit.

I do not have a bone.

9. I have a raging bone right now.

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/thr...-Gaming-Events

Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    I made a chatroom for it!
    Where?