Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: The Game Awards

1. Once you get past the blood and the twitching mucus membranes it's not much different from cutting an onion.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 05 Dec 2014 at 03:47 AM. Reason: For a second or two anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

If you're not injecting it straight into your cock you're doing it wrong.

3. Funny you should mention that. Earlier this week my sister-in-law told me about a dude they rolled into the hospital she works at with an agonizing case of priapism that had been going on for days. It was apparently so bad they had to punch a hole in the blood vessels so shit could drain into the tissue around his urethra and he ended up disfigured.

The culprit? Injecting cocaine directly into his dick.

That's what watching these shows is like. A coke-fueled nightmare boner that never ends.

Eventually you run out of veins that work, then it's straight to the dick.

I like how "Nintendo" is a developer, but Ubisoft Montreal for example has to try to compete with them. Those nominations in general are horrific.

edit: Hell, the categories themselves are horrific. I'm still watching for the trailers.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 05 Dec 2014 at 09:33 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    BEST FIGHTING GAME
    • Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Sora Ltd/Bandai Namco Games/Nintendo) - should and will win. Everything else is just an updated version of a previous game.
    Wait what?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Oooh, lets play should win, will win.

MOST ANTICIPATED GAME

Batman: Arkham Knight (Rocksteady Studios/Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
    Bloodborne (From Software/Sony Computer Entertainment America) Should Win
    Evolve (Turtle Rock Studios/2K Games)
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (CD Projekt Red/Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
    Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Naughty Dog/Sony Computer Entertainment America) Will Win
    Well, that's one category that should win should equal will win, unless you're talking about just marketing

Most people don't give a shit about Bloodborne

That's the only category that actually has a compelling lineup, which says a lot about both 2014 and 2015.

9. The only categories I care about are Best Remaster & Trending Gamer.

At least you're consistent.