Page 169 of 208 FirstFirst ... 155165167168169170171173183 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2074

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

1. By comparison, I paid a total of 60 bucks for all three complete seasons of KI, including every character, costume, stage and theme.

2. The only thing you need to pay cash for is the Battle Outfits for the characters, everything else you can buy with FIGHT MONEY that you can earn in game.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. True, if you feel like grinding that shit out. Most people aren't going to have the skill or patience to make that happen, imo.

Edit: And quite frankly, ALL of those things should be included in the NINETY DOLLARS you have to pay just to get the game and season pass.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    You can unlock all four DLC characters in two or three days of playing the single player.

Do the DLC story mode twice, do all the individual characters' stories, watch all the character demo videos, do all the characters' easy survival and a third of the characters' normal survival and then you'll have enough credits to buy all four characters.
    That doesn't seem too terrible. Thanks for the info.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    You can get quite a bit of fight money quickly by completing the individual character stories. Capcom are basically treating SFV as a F2P game in terms of pricing, except of course that you had to pay 60 bucks to even get in the door. The 30 dollar season pass literally only gets you the six season 1 characters and one alt costume for each. Everything else, including additional stages, costumes and colors range from 1 to 4 dollars each. If you need all that stuff, you're looking at nearly 200 dollars just for season 1.

I've honestly never seen a publisher treat their fans with such naked contempt. Even when it seems like they're about to do something worthwhile, they find some way to make it frustrating for the user (please see installing and even using the fucking "free" story mode). It's a wonderful game being run into the ground by greed and incompetence.
    QFT. I was hyped just like everyone else for this game but it's an ugly release. Not the game, mind you , but the way Capcom has handled the release. Street Fighter x Tekken was the same thing. I don't like giving companies money that shit on their customers.

I cheated to get all my fight money and i use mods for costumes. Im not giving them any more money

7. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    I cheated to get all my fight money and i use mods for costumes. Im not giving them any more money
    Any way to cheat on ps4 for the fight money?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

8. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    By comparison, I paid a total of 60 bucks for all three complete seasons of KI, including every character, costume, stage and theme.
    I think if you want to just get S1/2 you can get it for like $15 on MS sale now.

Heads up PC people.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Any way to cheat on ps4 for the fight money?
    Not that i know of. i used a mod to make it 1 round win in survival. the only mods i use right now other than taht is the ken maximillion fix, and the Alex Fix.

10. So all the recent talk made me get this game. Paid $1.35 after a couple trades. I'm a hypocrite I'll add my name to the list in Yeller's thread.