Page 175 of 208 FirstFirst ... 161171173174175176177179189 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2074

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

1. Capcom is further endearing themselves to the fans I see.

i havnt turned the game on in months. i stopped caring. too busy with work wow and mhgen

After playing KoF I'm pretty sure this game is dead to me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post

I can't figure out what they removed, though... still got all my characters, fight money, stages, colours and titles

e: think it was fight money I recall having 180k earlier and I'm showing 110k... -70k makes me think they noticed that day I blew through extreme survival with everybody for the priceless trophy
    I should see if I got hit on PS4 lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    After playing KoF I'm pretty sure this game is dead to me.
    Did it feel weird even typing this sentence?

Like, "I'd much rather play Killer Instinct than Street Fighter V". That just doesn't sit well.

I know, right? I've never been much of a KOF fan.

7. a bonus update with urine for pc users

As a part of the new content and system update releasing later today, we’re also rolling out an updated anti-crack solution (note: not DRM) that prevents certain users from hacking the executable. The solution also prevents memory address hack that are commonly used for cheating and illicitly obtaining in-game currency and other entitlements that haven’t been purchased yet.

The anti-crack solution does not require online connectivity in order to play the game in offline mode; however, players will be required to click-confirm each time they boot up the game. This step allows ‘handshake’ to take place between the executable and the dependent driver prior to launch.
    I love the "(note: not DRM)" part because this is more or less the textbook definition of DRM, but whatever I guess they're really hurting for money and want people to buy those colours/season passes

at least they didn't seem to break x360ce (8 months later, still no dinput support lol)

vv like 90% sure it's anti-virus related blocking it from running if you use anything more than MSE/defender, cause it does some fishy shit to enable that "anti-cheat" mechanism
    Last edited by cka; 22 Sep 2016 at 07:14 PM.

8. So this no longer works *at all* on my PC, gg Capcom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Sell it.

10. One of those 'why aren't I playing this on a console oh right I like hassle' moments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!