Page 181 of 208 FirstFirst ... 167177179180181182183185195 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2074

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

1. I don't know how you can watch some of those Capcom Cup sets and maintain that SFV is a bad game. That Daigo vs Sako set was electric: all fundamentals and mind games.

2. I'd rather see all buffs and no nerfs, but that's never been how SF gets balanced.
    I think it's fun to watch, too!
    Mika is kind of monotonous, though.

3. Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I don't know how you can watch some of those Capcom Cup sets and maintain that SFV is a bad game. That Daigo vs Sako set was electric: all fundamentals and mind games.
    I didn't even bother watching SFV at Evo. I feel like "good fundamentals" is becoming an increasingly thin excuse to tolerate how badly Capcom fumbled this game.

I'd like them to turn it around, but now that they've discovered that the FGC will gladly eat the shit sandwich and ask for seconds, I have my doubts.

KI and Xrd murder this game anyway.

4. If you say so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. They definitely fumbled it. But no fumbling can make the actual in-game pushing of buttons any less rewarding or repaying of skill and patience. It's an honest game.

Until Mika is on the screen, anyway.

6. That's how I feel - it's a great game at its core. Story mode didn't save it (it's incredibly stupid), meaning the complaints about no single player modes equate to what? That you can't play against bad AI in an arcade mode for a night or two before you get bored of that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    If you say so.
    Say, I DID say so, right there above your utterly useless snarky bullshit! Glad we could establish that, buddy!

8. He's pushing buttons!

9. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Say, I DID say so, right there above your utterly useless snarky bullshit! Glad we could establish that, buddy!
    I'm starting to get the feeling you don't like me or something. This feeling may replace caffeine, I don't know how I'll ever sleep again.

Anyway, Hero's right about the story mode thing. They dumped a ton of money in to impress folks who aren't trying to play against other people, when that game has always been Mortal Kombat.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 04 Dec 2016 at 10:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I don't know how you can watch some of those Capcom Cup sets and maintain that SFV is a bad game. That Daigo vs Sako set was electric: all fundamentals and mind games.
    The game seems fairly solid, and I like a lot of the design decisions. If Xrd wasn't out as well, I would certainly be vega'ing it up.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life