Page 184 of 208 FirstFirst ... 170180182183184185186188198 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2074

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

1. Akuma is fun, and the game runs nicer on PC. Haven't tried the online yet, but for the two days I've had the game I couldn't sign into the server twice.

2. I'm back on board now that Akuma is back in the game! He looks fun!

Scrub.

4. I still haven't re-installed since that rootkit fiasco, almost did last night but had a change of heart during "Pre-allocating Storage"

5. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Scrub.
    Big scrub! I'm also a Blanka player. I have no pride!

6. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    It looks like they are bringing an arcade mode in. It's something they should've done from the start, especially when MK9/MKX, KOF XIV, GGXrd, and even Capcom's own SFIV have that covered. Better late than never if it's so.

KOF XIV's arcade mode is good, especially if you turn the difficulty up to 4/5 for a little more challenge.
    They've been mulling that around and a dataminer uncovered files some time ago. It's strange the mode surfaced as of yet. Including it with the holiday content would have made more sense. At this point, the window of opportunity has passed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    I still haven't re-installed since that rootkit fiasco, almost did last night but had a change of heart during "Pre-allocating Storage"

You would've been annoyed because they took the servers offline for another "emergency maintenance."

8. would've looked at it, said to myself "yeah that's about right" and went along with the rest of my day

9. Since ALL of my names were taken by the time I got this on PC (even LookItsPineapple and ZOMGPINEAPPLE weren't available!), I can now be found for games under MaxCuckold. So I understand if I never get to play SFV with any of you again.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    MaxCuckold
    wat

something you're not telling us bud?