Page 202 of 208 FirstFirst ... 188198200201202203204206 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2074

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

1. I reinstalled this trash last night, I guess the steam version defaults to AE now

ui still kind of a convoluted mess, but now it's white and gold instead of black and blue

also I guess the inclusion of all the dlc characters so far is just on new purchases? everybody past urien on my shit is still padlocked

2. Yup, season 1 and 2 are not grandfathered in for existing owners. Gotta be a new purchase.

I haven't decided if I like season three yet, but I'm leaning towards This Is Terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    I reinstalled this trash last night, I guess the steam version defaults to AE now

ui still kind of a convoluted mess, but now it's white and gold instead of black and blue

also I guess the inclusion of all the dlc characters so far is just on new purchases? everybody past urien on my shit is still padlocked
    It's the same shit. If you hated it before you'll still hate it. Just uninstall it again and save us all some time.

I like that there are new things to see, but I really don't like the 50/50 gameplay so I'll still just play casually.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

4. They're adding new ways to spend it, and supposedly new ways to earn it. I don't know if it's really worse yet, definitely more complicated though.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

5. Yeah, I think I'll just stick with Fightcade 2 and USF4 until this thing has run its course and there's a complete version available.

6. Twice as many V-Triggers just made the game more arcane for no reason, it fails to make it twice as fun.

More specials would have been a better choice.

V-Triggers only ever get used at the end of the round and rarely, so unless you're trying to learn the entire cast you now have to deal with way more Magical Comeback Bullshit.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 18 Jan 2018 at 03:00 PM.

7. (They're not a mechanic I like.)

8. I'm not a fan of the anemic move sets either.