Page 23 of 208 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

1. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    I mean, of course he's coming back, but I long for the roster refresh of SF3 (even if I probably am the only one).
    I would fucking love if they ditched a bunch of the old cast, brought in more SFIII guys and kept most of the new guys from SFIV (except Rufus and Abel).

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Edit: In the thumbnail Charlie's hand is bigger/as big as his face.
    That's how you know he has AIDS.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I would fucking love if they ditched a bunch of the old cast, brought in more SFIII guys and kept most of the new guys from SFIV (except Rufus and Abel).
    Agree. I'd rather have this be set after 3rd Strike.

I'll vote for Alex, Twelve (with PS4 hardware, it shouldn't be a problem), Dudley, Q (Total Destruction FTW. He could use a little more speed though), and C. Viper to come back. From the SF2 cast, I'd bring back Fei Long but have him actually use the nunchaku in battle for some special moves. Hell, even the armored knight with a sword that was originally planned for SFII but got ditched in favor of Vega sounds good. There needs to be a boss series ala SFII or Fatal Fury 2/Special.
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 27 Feb 2015 at 12:33 AM.

4. I really hope C. Viper survives, because I really want to finally sit down and learn her. And, of course, I'd love to see Poison back. SF3 was so interesting, because it was such a departure cast-wise. That probably can't ever happen again, though, because the players won't be there if every SF2 reject isn't tossed back in. Pick two or three characters from each era of SF, and leave it at that.

And I totally want Rufus in SFV. Well, the real Rufus:

WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. That video was sick! And as a Bison player I'm happy to know he's back, always good for making folks mad online! No more C. Viper please, as she should have stayed in UMVC3 where she made sense.

6. You just hate her because she's totally an SNK character invading Capcom's world. (And I love her for the same reason.)
    Last edited by mollipen; 24 Feb 2015 at 11:16 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

7. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    You just hate her because she's totally an SNK character invading Capcom's world. (And I love her for the same reason.)
    No, that's Juri: SNK Jolyne Cujoh.

8. They can throw the original 12 and have plenty of room for others... It'll be a harder sell without them, which is what capcom cares about.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

9. I'd like to see Birdie and Sodom brought back.