Page 27 of 208 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    When did they only have four playable characters? They went from two to eight.
    Even if he were somehow mixing it up with Fatal Fury, that game started with 3 characters... I'm confused.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    I swear if you put this game next to SF4 I wouldn't be able to tell them apart. Why is this not just another "mega turbo" tacked on to the end of the latest SF4 name?

5 is the game where 4 whole matches would elapse in the same time as one round of sf4, that's how to tell them apart

thank fucking god they sped it up

3. I actually think the graphics look pretty slick.. way better than 4.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    When did they only have four playable characters? They went from two to eight.
    I knew that joke was bad. It's more like, I wish Capcom trolled everyone by saying there are only 4 characters by saying "we're going back to basics" after having as many as like 30+ characters. Something like that.

Joke, bricked.

5. I took a random screen grab from that latest video... if you think the attached photo looks like SF4, you are insane.
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. I see grimdark art direction with ugly 3D approximations of Ryu and Chun Li. If that doesn't say SF4, I don't know what does.

Only this time, that water creature from The Abyss is wrapped around Chun Li.

7. PC-PS4 crossplay.... Awesome!

"Game will never appear on Xbox One"

Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    I actually think the graphics look pretty slick.. way better than 4.
    I agree with this. It's more gritty... I think. I can't put my finger on it, but it's definitely preferable. It almost looks like SNK got a hold of SFIV and fixed it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I agree with this. It's more gritty... I think. I can't put my finger on it, but it's definitely preferable. It almost looks like SNK got a hold of SFIV and fixed it.
    Attached Images Attached Images