Page 5 of 208 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

1. Is Shaniqua there?

Video is down.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I just want to play as old ryu with a beard.
    I do actually wish we could see some visual evolution to these characters. Because, at the moment, this looks like "next-get SFIV". And I'd like to finally see Sakura not have to wear a schoolgirl uniform anymore.

As others have said, this looks so visually boring, especially now that I'm playing Guilty Gear Xrd Sign. That looks like holy crap new era, and has a distinct style. Both of those are absent here.

Also wish Capcom could pull another SF3, where we get 90% new cast and a legitimately fresh feel. I think that era is long gone, though. Now it's just "how long until all the SF2 guys are back?"
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    ya'll are the most curmudgeon, jaded fuckers in history. jeez. ill play it. and ill prob have fun too.
    I don't think I am. I hate the look, and the way SF4 and its continued releases played. This looks like more of the same, no thanks.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. I think it's that they're pushing SF more towards Killer Instinct instead of back towards SF III, and that's a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    And I'd like to finally see Sakura not have to wear a schoolgirl uniform anymore.
    I think there's a whole subgenre of fan art dedicated to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Exclusivity is not timed (at least for this iteration), and PS4 and PC will have cross-platform play.

7. Cross platform online?

Okay now I'm listening.

8. custom combos! guard breaks!

9. At least the gods have me Xrd before this.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

10. look here, upon a sig graveyard.