Page 8 of 208 FirstFirst ... 46789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

I have fun with it. I have a lot of fighting games, and SF4 is better than most of them.

2. Sure, if you have a lot melty bloods or some shit.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Eat all the dicks.

I want everything on PC including fightmans. I want as many gaming options as possible.
    Fuck your options, too. One platform -and that's it- would be best.

Five PCs playing the game at five sliiiiiightly different hardware variations isn't worth a shit.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 06 Dec 2014 at 11:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Sure, if you have a lot melty bloods or some shit.
    Have you played Melty Blood? It's pretty fucking awesome, actually.

5. ...

I guess you have a jar to fill for those ponies.

6. Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    You should come to my house and check out my PC. It's about the size of a XO, a bit louder but quieter than either of the last gen consoles.

Consoles are fine, but it's not 2002 anymore. Even driver updates and setting graphics options are automatic these days.
    I don't diss the PC as a platform at all, and I'm glad more games are coming to it, I just get frustrated by the "PC Master Race" sentiment that seems to go around so often. Some people just don't want to deal with PCs as a gaming platform, some people don't want to bother with the upkeep, and others just don't care. Most of the games I care about are on consoles, so that's where I want to game.

And the times I have gone the PC route, I swear I always run into some problem. I remember the last time I re-installed WoW, I ran into multiple issues for unknown reasons that forced me to scrap what I'd installed up to that point and try again. I want to just put a disc into a slot, or push a download button, and have no more worries if the game will boot or run properly on my hardware.

I'm sure I make more of a deal out of the problems of PC gaming than I should, but I just don't even want to deal with it period. That, and my computing life at this point is pretty much a MacBook Pro and my iPhone. I don't want any sort of desktop machine period past this point.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Chux, are we talking about the same thing?

It's not the worst fighting game, but a lot of its systems aggravate me. From the incredible power of throws that make them the only choice in way too many situations to the tap-tap-tap dial-a-combo patterns of many of the fighters that allow people to run their trains blindly in many situations without really reacting to what their opponents are doing, to shitty unearned Ultras that make you jarringly switch to defensive mode because you were doing too well the entire round... it consistently makes me angrier than any other SF.

I also find it offensively ugly. Capcom has had some amazing artists over the years and it's often translated to amazing looking games. These fat Unreal Engine people and girls with massive hands really bum me out.

I think I'm allowed to be disappointed.

I'll still play it.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Sounds like it's a legit PS4 exclusive:

The most remarkable thing for many came from Adam Boyes, VP, Publisher & Developer Relations of Sony Computer Entertainment.

"PlayStation 4 will be the only console Street Fighter 5 ever appears on," said Boyes.

"Street Fighter 5 will be built from the ground up for PlayStation," added Boyes. "We partnered with Capcom on the development of Street Fighter 5, we're working together to make Street Fighter the ideal game for console."

Yoshinori Ono, the executive producer of Street Fighter at Capcom, added a few statements as well.

"When we first began working on what's next for the vision of the Street Fighter franchise, we reached out to PlayStation," Ono said through a translator.

"It was clear to match the passion of Street Fighter fans around the world, we needed the combined strength of both Capcom and PlayStation," said Ono.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

10. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    ya'll are the most curmudgeon, jaded fuckers in history. jeez. ill play it. and ill prob have fun too.
    I'll be there with you - for starters, it's gonna be PC/PS4 cross-platform. So it doesn't matter which version you pick, everyone can play against everyone else. Plus, as much complaining as there is about SF4's style, I always liked it in that "like SF2's goofy cartoonish look, but cranked up" way. I'm just hoping that they nail all the dumb over-the-top animations to match - if they pick this style but decide now's the time to get overly serious with everything else...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.