Page 203 of 208 FirstFirst ... 189199201202203204205207 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2074

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

1. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Yeah, I think I'll just stick with Fightcade 2 and USF4 until this thing has run its course and there's a complete version available.
    Is the PS4 port of SF4 as bad as I've been hearing? SFV makes me so sad that I'd like to enjoy it's goofy deliberate fanservice again.

2. Ultra SF 4 is bad, period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Steam version is fine. I've played it a bit on PS4 and it wasn't terrible, but I've heard that the online is dead and just not that good.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Is the PS4 port of SF4 as bad as I've been hearing? SFV makes me so sad that I'd like to enjoy it's goofy deliberate fanservice again.
    Weakest of the versions available (only one I can't speak to is PS3, never tried it on that), but still playable and fun. I'll be happy to jam with you on there any time.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Ultra SF 4 is bad, period.
    You're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Steam version is fine. I've played it a bit on PS4 and it wasn't terrible, but I've heard that the online is dead and just not that good.
    PS4's online in general is a shitshow, could never figure out why but it definitely still plays ok most of the time. Last I checked there were not a lot of people still playing though.

5. You can disagree, but I'm not.

6. look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. That story costume looks amazing.

8. Looked like Blanka Ball on block will be punishable for days. Besides that he looks fun, I'll save up some fight money for him alone this season. Recently played some games with Changeling and that was fun, but that's about my only level of interest in this thing anymore.

9. I think I'm done with fighting games having 'seasons'.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Looked like Blanka Ball on block will be punishable for days. Besides that he looks fun, I'll save up some fight money for him alone this season. Recently played some games with Changeling and that was fun, but that's about my only level of interest in this thing anymore.
    Word. I like this game on a casual level. Blanka looks weird and fun. I'll buy the season just for him! If he wasn't in it, I'd wait for the inevitable sale on season 3 and get it on the cheap.