Page 199 of 208 FirstFirst ... 185195197198199200201203 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2074

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

1. I'm happy with what they're doing for Arcade Edition so far, I'd like to get back in to this. S3 looks leaps and bounds better than S2!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. The character variety was pretty great, though.

3. Didn’t care for ‘em, it’s fine if others did.

4. Head's up: the Season 2 Character Pass you guys love so very, very much is half-off on PSN this week.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...VSEASN2017BUND

...which means it's time I pick it up. Same I did with Season 1 and I'm sure it'll be the same I do with Season 3.

5. Decided to load this up for the first time in a long time today and realized the game no longer recognizes my arcade stick. Tried to use the detect controller thing in the options menu and when I press a button on the controller it shuts down the interface instead of bringing up a config screen. Looked around and found the issue dating back to Jan last year and tried the fix offered there to no avail. Stick works just fine on USF4 but no idea what to do about V. Anyone else experience anything like this?

Nah, I switched to using a Cronusmax so I wouldn't have to deal with that shit.

7. It's just weird (and incredibly frustrating) that it's worked since day 1 like any other game that works with the arcade stick, and now it magically doesn't.

8. Update your firmware if you have a mod.

9. What kind of stick do you have?

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Update your firmware if you have a mod.
    I'm not sure what you mean here, but I don't have anything modded outside of the octogate on the controller.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    What kind of stick do you have?
    An old Hori RAP VX-SA originally made for the 360. It worked fine for everything since the first day I plugged it into the PC, and it still works for everything else besides SFV. All 104 hours I have in the game were played with the stick without issue until yesterday.