Page 1 of 208 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

1. Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

Its real. PS4 and PC exclusive. No details or dates, only a teaser and a couple screens:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-to-pc-and-ps4

Last edited by Changeling; 06 Dec 2014 at 06:45 PM.

How's that Tomb Raider money hat looking now, MSFT, you assholes?

3. lol.

Here's the thing, my stick works on PC so I'm not salty about exclusivity, but it looks like DOGSHIT. SFIV looked horrible and this just looks like more shit going on in the background with sliiiightly upgraded Chun Li man hands.

Edit: There is no way that this;
    1. Stays exclusive
    2. Isn't crossgen

This straight up looks like dogshit.

New SF series have always changed the art style because they're new games. I want this to fail so hard.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    There is no way that this;
    1. Stays exclusive
    2. Isn't crossgen
    I don't think it'll be cross gen. I think that waste of resources is finally over. It'll probably be exclusive the way SFII on SNES was exclusive. The first revision will break the exclusivity. As long as there's always a Master Race version, the plebs fighting over console exclusivity is just entertainment icing.

6. How the mighty have fallen.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    How's that Tomb Raider money hat looking now, MSFT, you assholes?
    Are you implying that Street Fighter will be a better game than Tomb Raider, or that it will sell more than Tomb Raider?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I don't think it'll be cross gen. I think that waste of resources is finally over. It'll probably be exclusive the way SFII on SNES was exclusive. The first revision will break the exclusivity. As long as there's always a Master Race version, the plebs fighting over console exclusivity is just entertainment icing.
    This would be correct, but it's capcom we're talking about.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Are you implying that Street Fighter will be a better game than Tomb Raider, or that it will sell more than Tomb Raider?
    Both.
    Speaking strictly numbers Tomb Raider will only outsell this if people who don't have a One start buying it.

10. Well this kind of sucks for Xbox owners (same thing goes for Guilty Gear Xrd) but Microsoft's done stuff like this as well with Titanfall and Tomb Raider. Unfortunately this sets some bad precedents since other console owner miss out on what were formerly multiplatform games.

Anyway with regards to Street Fighter 5 itself, I really thought they were going to go for some cel shaded style visuals instead of leaning heavier into a more realistic look. I'm glad this will be a proper sequel instead of the odd in between that was Street Fighter 4 though because I want them to bring Alex back.