Page 62 of 208 FirstFirst ... 485860616263646676 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: I absolutely loved Double Impact. The presentation was superb.

you speak the fucking truf. Best Win screens to date.

Watched the vid with Combofied......sigh..looks like im eating crow. she looks pretty awesome. i take back what i said earlier.

3. You can't stay mad at dat ass.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    Watched the vid with Combofied......sigh..looks like im eating crow. she looks pretty awesome. i take back what i said earlier.

5. Neat moonsault at 1:59.

6. So, since you guys like SF, it's cool that there's jiggly tits and outrageous costumes now. But...boo to DOA and Soul Calibur?

Despite what you all may think, I like SF, and think this will be the version I get back in to it. I do wish R. Mika's face had...like, more character to it? It's just...really dumb right now. I don't know who could argue against that...look at that freeze frame during her victory screen, the smile is borderline grotesque. I haven't checked to confirm but I suspect her facial feature placement is goofy to allow for the mask as well (the space from eyes to nose is too much). Cammy's face looks great, despite being, arguably, a basic blonde woman, so it's not beyond their craft.

7. I don't recall anyone booing the aesthetics in those games.
    SCV is an extremely dumbed down sequel and DOA5 was nowhere near popular enough to justify all the paid updates, but they both look fantastic.

8. DOA and SC-past-3 are perfectly fine if you like that sort of gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    So, since you guys like SF, it's cool that there's jiggly tits and outrageous costumes now. But...boo to DOA and Soul Calibur?
    Who is complaining about that?
    Also, I have DOA5LR and all of the Soul Calibur games because I like fighting games, so great!

Get that anime trash out of my face though.
    Except for Persona.