Page 198 of 208 FirstFirst ... 184194196197198199200202 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2074

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

1. I can imagine worse. Honda, Fei Long, Abel, Evil Ryu, Yun, Dan. We did okay. Plus two new people.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Playing against Blanka is never fun, ever. The only option left is to main him yourself and make everyone you play hate the game!

I can't wait to main the FUCK outta Blanka lol!

3. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    It would be difficult to imagine a more boring selection of characters for the next season. I'm surprised Ingrid isn't in there.
    At least it isn't Evil Ryu, Violent Ken, and Shin Akuma.

4. Where’s Dudley tho?

5. He's in Third Strike!

And luckily we can forget about SFV now because Capcom is releasing 3S again on PS4 and Steam. Will they get it right? Let's pretend like they have taste and competence!

6. That collection does looks promising. If it runs better than the crusty FBA emulator in Fightcade, then I'll definitely pick it up.

7. I thought for a hot second that "G" guy was homeboy with the hat from SFEX before the spill-the-beans-cause-we-cant-keep-secrets trailer

8. I was surprised that they revealed the roster but I'm okay with it. I wish that Ono would have had a translator, the reveal was really lackluster because of his broken english delivery. If they had shown the silhouettes on screen longer, had a little act about 'have fun guessing who everyone is for the next half year' with a better lead in, it would definitely have been more exciting.

The characters aren't exciting to me at all, but I was pretty disappointed with the top 8 at Capcom Cup also. The matches from the day before were much better I think.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

9. Yeah, that final was junk. Birdie... WTF Tokido?

10. Akuma being the only S2 charcter in the finals was pretty disappointing.
    I really wanted to see GO1 or StormKubo in the finals.