Page 200 of 208 FirstFirst ... 186196198199200201202204 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2074

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

1. Well that is weird. X-Input devices should work with everything.
    I don't have SFV, but I played both of the CFN open betas with a 360 Hori Fighting Edge.

2. It's the same stick I use every time we play USF4! I regularly change it with a stock Xbone controller for normal games, just using the USB on the PC tower. The X logo still lights up to let me know it's connected as player 1. RIP MaxCuckold.

3. being unable to play the bad game is a blessing in disguise

4. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    It's the same stick I use every time we play USF4! I regularly change it with a stock Xbone controller for normal games, just using the USB on the PC tower. The X logo still lights up to let me know it's connected as player 1. RIP MaxCuckold.
    I figured as much. Now I know why you have so much trouble with those weird Z-motion ultras. The octo-gate giveth and the octo-gate taketh away.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean here, but I don't have anything modded outside of the octogate on the controller.

An old Hori RAP VX-SA originally made for the 360. It worked fine for everything since the first day I plugged it into the PC, and it still works for everything else besides SFV. All 104 hours I have in the game were played with the stick without issue until yesterday.
    I got that stick as well. I'll see if SFV has any issues with it.

6. So I tried a few more "fixes" I found online, uninstalled the damn thing and nothing has worked.

Grabbed my PS4 Hori Rap4, which has NEVER worked for any game when plugging it into the PC, and of course it immediately brought up the key binding screen and worked flawlessly. FUCKING WEIRD MAN, FUCKING WEIRD.

7. your other sticks aren't officially licensed by esports,

8. So I guess adding direct input support broke x-input then?
    I really hope Capcom gets it together with AE, but I'm not counting on it.
    I wonder how that Linux port is coming along.

9. Pineapple

I was mistaken about my stick. It's an old 360 Hori EX2. I just tested it with SFV and it worked without issue. Actually, it wasn't that bad of a stick. It wasn't amazing but I got that thing for less than 50 bucks and it did the job back then!

10. I had that same stick for years. I modded it quite a bit over the years, and had to replace the microswitches in the joystick eventually, but it wasn't a bad stick out of the box. I really liked the size and weight of it. It's just big enough to not be cramped. It even has the Namco Noir style button placement, which I've always preferred.