Page 188 of 208 FirstFirst ... 174184186187188189190192202 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2074

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

1. And Street Fighter IV offered zero options for getting its characters for free.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

Wasn't arcade $15? Same with the ultra add on.

3. Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    And Street Fighter IV offered zero options for getting its characters for free.
    How many characters can you realistically buy with fight money? It seems like quite a grind.

4. If you're playing every night, you can probably get one a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

they are only 6 bucks if you pick and choose which one you want. 2 bucks for colors. thats one starbucks latte.
    But playing a little everyday this past week has gotten me some FM. but 50 per win is still too fucking low. the bounties help but not much.

I switch from Laura, to Alex, and now im in with Juri and i really like her. im getting better, but going against Bisons and Urien is a fucking nightmare. so much work to get any damage on them . especially urien. fuck his range

6. Yeah, missions help but are still pretty low. If you're consistent, I can see one a month being doable.

But I'm a schlub casual who just buys stuff I want. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Wasn't arcade $15? Same with the ultra add on.
    You know, I'm not sure, so I'll just concede it. It's still more but not by much - although where on earth is SFV $80? That seems awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

8. Canada. The exchange rate used to be a lot better. The game is a lot cheaper now, obviously, but day one was brutal, and a lot of people pre-ordered to get in on the beta.

9. yeah when it launched it was 69.99, now steam shows it as 51.99 which is still kinda highway robbery but whatever

10. Hey look, the innovation this game has brought in hair modeling and physics doesn't come cheap.