Page 76 of 208 FirstFirst ... 627274757677788090 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

who's the question marks? doesnt sound like anyone else.....

2. bison sounds like the VA from the arbys commercials, which is pretty high-larious after the "your poison doesn't work on me!" clip

3. Quick question as I'm not sure based on a limited amount of looking right now: if I download this game on PS4 right now can I play it or is that only during certain periods? I don't really care about online at the moment, I just want to be able to try the actual gameplay out. Google pointing me to blogs from October and the last beta period, so I just want to make sure.

4. Only during certain periods. You'd have to download a cracked version of the PC beta to play it whenever you wanted.

5. Alright thanks, I'll save my money for now, then.

6. they seem to open it up a lot more for ps4, but yeah you can only try the beta when they activate the servers and push an updated client out

the cracked beta is kind of pointless because 90% of the stuff that works on it probably won't work on the next major beta, and following retail release (capcom's bold new theory on balancing is "break the shit out of everything for everybody")

7. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    the cracked beta is kind of pointless because 90% of the stuff that works on it probably won't work on the next major beta, and following retail release (capcom's bold new theory on balancing is "break the shit out of everything for everybody")
    I disagree. The general flow of the game can be picked up through it, even if individual combos won't strictly work. It's still super fun to derp around with. Local multiplayer also works if you mess with it a bit...
    Last edited by YellerDog; 20 Nov 2015 at 10:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. speaking of the beta, I guess the next official one is going to heavily focus on the pc side of things (or capcom got tired of people whining about how ps4 got so much more beta time lol) because I got a giftable copy of it on steam today

vvv I gifted mine away to a friend before even making this post, this was more of a "heads up if you got it on pc" type deal
    Last edited by cka; 03 Dec 2015 at 07:58 PM.

9. I'll take it if nobody else has.

the fuck?