Page 60 of 208 FirstFirst ... 465658596061626474 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

1. So mad.

I really do hope this ends up being Alpha Characters + a few from 3.

alpha sucked balls though. and lets face it. Alex > r.mika all day. she's a waste of a starter slot. make her a dlc character so i dont have to see her on my select screen.

3. Haha tooooo baaaaad
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. What?

Wat.

whut

5. R. Mika made this game worth paying attention to.
    Donk

6. To be fair, if it were Ingrid announced I'd have been the one running full-sprint towards the ring tossing handfuls of salt before my theme song could even start up.

Seriously, though, relax JB. This went a long way to confirming Siliconera's leak of Mika/Karin/Alex/Urien. Granted, they didn't say those characters would be in at release, necessarily.

7. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    alpha sucked balls though. and lets face it. Alex > r.mika all day. she's a waste of a starter slot. make her a dlc character so i dont have to see her on my select screen.

Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima View Post
    To be fair, if it were Ingrid announced I'd have been the one running full-sprint towards the ring tossing handfuls of salt before my theme song could even start up.

Seriously, though, relax JB. This went a long way to confirming Siliconera's leak of Mika/Karin/Alex/Urien. Granted, they didn't say those characters would be in at release, necessarily.
    yeah i know. i just dispise this bitch more than any other character. such a waste of what could have been a badass female grappler. instead we get a wwe diva.

9. I should watch more WWE then.

That is a sentence that should never be written, spoken, or even thought.