Page 11 of 208 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Street Fighter 5 thread (PS4, PC)

Yep. This basically looks like the CoD of fighting games now. Of course, that's still better than Killer Instinct or Tekken.

2. That's horse shit. KI runs at your vaunted 60fps and has better netcode that most fighting games out there.

It's cool to hate old KI, I get that. I'll bet my house you've never played new KI so that's not an a statement you can make.

I've never slammed my dick in a door either, and my interest level for both is similar. Frame rate and net code don't matter if the gameplay is even remotely close to the 1990s trash.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I've never slammed my dick in a door either.
    We both have kids, we've both done that.

5. KI is a very good game. Yoshi doesn't know shit about shit. Not even sure why he thinks he has any idea what a good fighting game is anyways.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. One thing SFV seriously needs is more than 4 new characters. I was a bit disappointed with SFIV's original arcade lineup of SFII CE roster plus 4 new fighters. This made it feel sort of like a WIP. It would've been better to start with SSFII Turbo roster + Gouken + 8 new. It didn't impress me the way a followup to SFIII 3rd should have.

Regarding extra fighters, Capcom should hold them back and release them together in a single $15 "Super" upgrade DLC including 4 new characters. Repeat two or three times if needed (ie. Super SFV X, Super SFV X2). They're probably planning an Arcade Edition for Taito Type X3.

For PS4, GGXrd could very well blow this away... and it's already here. Note to Capcom: Go grab a copy of GGXrd and play the hell out of it, then think seriously, and take your time to make something impressive. Move forward (that's why SFIII 3rd Strike is so good) instead of backpedaling like you did on SFIV: a decent game that could have been 10 times better.

SF IV was super popular because it was a throwback revival to a series that had been dead a long time.

Sales have been steadily decreasing since then, and I don't think this version of V is enough to turn it around.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    That's horse shit. KI runs at your vaunted 60fps and has better netcode that most fighting games out there.

what

did they finally fix that thing where it desyncs all the time

10. I've never seen it.