Thread: Heroes of Might & Magic III HD

PC Heroes of Might & Magic III HD

https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/vi...l-announcement

As Heroes fans ourselves, we know that nothing we could have done on this title would have surpassed the original game and this never has been our intention since the beginning of this project. Our objective with HOMM3 – HD Edition is to offer a new way to experience Heroes III on iOS and Android, alone or with friends thanks to the acclaimed hotseat mode (no more boring long train journeys!). To also please our PC fans we have worked on a Steamworks version of Heroes 3 RoE! If you want to try the game after all those years, play it again in HD and benefit from Steam multiplayer features, this version is made for you!

Community team note: But why only RoE? To understand the origin of the project and its development we need to go back to 2003. At that time we asked New World Computing to retrieve their archives for all the Might & Magic titles. We found tons of documentation and data but regarding Heroes III we had nothing but the usable source code of Heroes III Restoration of Erathia.

Only getting the base game is a bit of a shame, but that speed painting makes it look like they are remastering it the right way. I am so hyped.

2. Ah huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. HOMM3 on iOS sounds amazing. I am playing XCOM EW on my iPad right now and it works really well.

4. I'd be very down for Heroes 3 on my iPad. No complaints here.

NeoGAF (yeah, I know) has made me suddenly far less interested in this:

Having HoMM3 on a tablet is still sounding kinda neat, but now I see little reason to get this when you can just use a mod for similar effects on PC. Especially since that mod supports the Complete edition.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fJ3KR6M.jpg 
Views:	484 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	75659  

6. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    NeoGAF (yeah, I know) has made me suddenly far less interested in this:

Having HoMM3 on a tablet is still sounding kinda neat, but now I see little reason to get this when you can just use a mod for similar effects on PC. Especially since that mod supports the Complete edition.
    Who cares.

7. I am getting hyped for this. I may finally buy a tablet!