Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Holiday Wish Lists 2014 - The Fattest Lean Year

1. Dude, Chao thanks for the book! I kept telling myself I'd get Makeshift Miracle eventually, and now I have it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. Zub is a pretty great comicsman. I kinda figured that'd be the one to go with.

I mean, look at Skullkickers.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Zub is a pretty great comicsman. I kinda figured that'd be the one to go with.

I mean, look at Skullkickers.
    oh yeah, I started collecting Skullkickers then stopped when I noticed that the softcover trades were being bundled up and sold as hardcover collections with more pages. Think I'll get back to it when I'm sure the 'final' version of the collected issues exist.

Also, I have the very first Makeshift Miracle he did, when it was a different artist and a weird steampunkish world. When I heard he was going back to rewrite it, and had a new artist, I really wanted to grab it to see the differences. So it's one of those 'really makes my day' kinda gifts! Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. Everyone on the list so far has something coming from me. Most items should be there by Christmas, but some may not arrive until afterwards. The presents for Chux, Pineapple, and Satsuki did not have options for a personalized note, so I'll send you guys a PM.

Big thanks to magnifiedplaid, Pineapple, and YellerDog for gifts received. I believe at least one other item may be in my mailbox, so I will check on that.

Merry Christmas!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

Big thanks to magnifiedplaid, Pineapple, and YellerDog for gifts received. I believe at least one other item may be in my mailbox, so I will check on that.

Merry Christmas!
    You're Welcome Nick!

Also, huge Thank You to Pineapple for the Link amiibo. I honestly don't understand their practical gaming usages yet either, but at the very least it's a cool collectible to have.

Attention: I have confirmed that your gifts will be sent out after xmas, but before the new year.

7. Thank you, ARBM and cka! I promise to use my newfound knowledge for good,

Thank you Mr. Shanley for not attaching your forum name.

9. Thanks ARBM for the movie! Kung fu Panda is one of my favorites for its comedy, choreography and character designs. And I haven't given up on The Long Capcom, I've been doing sketches again and just need a day this week to upload them!

Nick, thanks for the book! It's stuff like this I wanna surround myself with so I can learn and be inspired.

You guys are all real top notch. I can't wait til I can start sending stuff out!