Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Leftovers (HBO)

1. This week's episode. fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Uh. Yeah.
    And that song needs to be retired. Not the piano theme that is in every episode. I like that. But that other one, the one that is in everything now. Stop it. Move along.

3. hahhaahhaha i agree completely

4. I have no idea what this show is, but I bet I can guess which song you're talking about in two guesses:

Mad World or Where is My Mind?

5. #2.

6. Just got caught up tonight. That was quite the way to end an episode. I really hope they don't puss out with some deus ex machina bullshit. Have the stones to kill of your lead character without back pedaling.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

7. This last week's show was interesting. The bird thing was cool.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. That episode fucked me up!!! every stupid dream I have is really similar to that episode - the whole go to place A, then place B, etc etc difficulties. Fantastic episode though.....really well done.

9. I dont understand this show.

10. Who let the dogs out?