Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread: 2015 FINISH HIM!!

1. I regret not selling the free download code I got for The Order.

It isn't good.

You didn't even play it long enough to get a single trophy. The first level was terrible.

3. I finished Dragon's Dogma (again) on the Xbox 360. Now I'm going through the Dark Arisen content, and it's awesome so far, except for the Dark Bishop. Fuck him and his possessed dragon.

4. 4. Home (PS4)
    Started yesterday and it said "We suggest you give yourself an hour and a half to play through the game in one sitting", and I had the time so I did. Interesting little title. Missed a few of the trophies by going through a door before I was finished with an area and then it wouldn't let me go back. That happened like 4 times, pretty annoying. Besides that, I don't hate the time I spent with it, but I'm glad I didn't pay more than $.96 for it. Finished by killing myself in that bathtub he loved so much.

5. Home for PS3 might be better than Home for PS4

lawl

6. I downloaded that as well since it was cross buy or whatever. It's easy trophies, anyways.

7. wait no I was joking

Home was some stupid shitty service where people fooled themselves into buying dumb ass virtual trinkets and they hung out in a crappy plaza

8. 4.) Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (PSV)

I was shocked to see a borderline optimistic ending in a Spike Chunsoft game, and then the post-credits scene hit. Now that's more like it! The rhythm stuff and 1st grade games of hangman need to go, but otherwise I loved damn near every second of this. Brilliantly written, paced and localized. As Yoshi said earlier in the thread, this is better than Virtue's Last Reward, and I'd even go so far as to say it's superior to 999 (my previous favorite Chunsoft effort).
    Last edited by No One; 24 Mar 2015 at 08:30 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    wait no I was joking

Home was some stupid shitty service where people fooled themselves into buying dumb ass virtual trinkets and they hung out in a crappy plaza
    Korly seems to have enjoyed it!

10. Danganronpa 2: It kind of dragged in the middle but the last couple of chapters more than made up for it. I was tired of the courtroom games about halfway through to the point where i was getting pissed off every time i had to do another one, and the answers seem to be either completely obvious or way more vague than the first one.
    That crap aside, i loved it. The characters and setting were way better. There were only a few i didn't think were really cool and there wasn't a single fortune telling kid where i was hoping he'd die so i didn't have to look at him anymore.

I don't know if i like this one or the first more, but they're great as a whole. Chapter 4 or so spoilers: They had this whole gimmick where they were copying the murders of the first game that made it kind of dull, but they threw that out the window afterwards and it was a lot more interesting. I can't wait for Another Episode.

I think as a series, i like Phoenix Wright a little more, just because i found the minigames so irritating in Dangit, and no matter how silly Phoenix Wright's solutions are, they always at least make some logical sense, where Danganronpa had a couple that really were just guessing.
    Last edited by Finch; 26 Mar 2015 at 03:15 AM.
    Donk