Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread: 2015 FINISH HIM!!

1. I also finished Bloodborne with the middle ending. I'm kinda surprised I'm done with it already. I had to have finished it in 20 hours less than Dark Souls 2. I'm happy with that. The levels are all very well done and none seemed slapped together just to add game time. I still prefer the Souls style games though.
    I don't really agree with Yoshi about the next generation beginning with Bloodborne. It doesn't really do anything that couldn't be done on 360/PS3. Maybe the flowing cloth and hair? I'm honestly disappointed with the graphics. Looks good but not OMG next gen amazing. Should be better for being next gen exclusive.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. 5) Outrun 3D (3DS)

Finished all the stages and unlocked all the assists and Arcade mode (which is much harder and 30 fps). Turning on all the assists make the game way too easy, you can fly through each stage under 50 seconds!

I will continue to play the arcade mode since it is tough although I would prefer the 60fps instead of 30.

3. Metro 2033 (PS4, Redux) - When this first came out in 2011, I remember playing it and not liking it. I don't remember why. But, @$19.99 for two games I decided to give it another go on PS4 and really enjoyed it. Maybe the less sparse supplies? I still ran into a few places where I was out of filters/masks and that gets a little frustrating, but overall a fun game.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    I'm honestly disappointed with the graphics.
    I'd argue that makes it an even better representation of this generation.

5. Finally finished Earthbound. Manly tears.

Looking forward to Mother 3: Kill Pokey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Finally finished Earthbound. Manly tears.

Looking forward to Mother 3: Kill Pokey.
    I'm good until the part at the final song when the voice says "I miss you", then something gets in my eyes.

Mother 3 is going to wreck you.

7. I don't think I'll ever be ready to play Mother 3.

8. You won't! I thought I was until I beat the game at 3am sobbing like an idiot.

9. Good news, I found this Drago Fang that will make a great weapon.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. OOF brutal. The sprite animation in this is pretty amazing, especially that bit.

Also:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429067829.367601.jpg
    Last edited by YellerDog; 14 Apr 2015 at 11:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!