Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread: 2015 FINISH HIM!!

1. At least twice, he did!

2. 07) The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (PC)
    Normal difficulty. Played mostly in the OTS view. How decisions made at key points in the game affect things later on is a nice touch.

A quick recap of some choices I made:[spoiler]Spared Abigail and whacked the mob of angry villagers, Sided with The Order to kick some Squirrel ass, let Triss care for Alvin, and offed Berengar and Adda.[spoiler]

3. you suck at tags

4. It ain't limited to just tags...

5. Witcher 1 plays like hot ass vomited back into your mouth, he spared you.

9. The Evil Within: The Consequence (PC, Survival)

Name:  2015-04-22_00009.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  6.5 KB

This was a nice follow-up to The Assignment, and I found it more varied. It was a well balanced mix of stealth, action, and problem solving. Counter to most games in the genre, the action portions couldn't be passed by just clearing the area, so some additional uneasy was added by the pace necessary to succeed. It reminded me a bit of platformers with auto-scrolling, though my opinion was nowhere near as negative as most of those, since it worked in context. I believe this is the end of the story, which is too bad. I can't wait to see what Mikami is up to now.

2015 Totals
    By Platform: 5 PC, 1 PS3, 2 PS4, 1 PSV
    By Country of Origin: 6 JPN, 3 USA
    By Publisher: 2 Bethesda, 1 Capcom, 1 EA, 1 NIS, 1 TellTale, 3 Sony

7. Jet Set Radio (PS3)

Man, that last boss was really stupid and out of place! I forgot how bad that was. It yells "HEY GUYS WE'RE STILL LEARNING HOW 3D WORKS GIVE US A BREAK".

The rest of the game is still a hell of a lot of fun, once you learn about how much 'give' you have to land a grind. The game has a good way of letting you know you're playing it correctly, everything goes super-smooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    The game has a good way of letting you know you're playing it correctly
    So true. Even someone who has never seen JSR before can tell when a player is doing well. This cannot be said of, say, a Cave shooter, which looks like pink throw-up and is not visually intuitive.

It can be said of Stuntman: Ignition, which is actually the true sequel to JSR. Little-known fact!

9. Stuntman Ignition is a way better game ;(

the lack of another one makes me sad

10. where is our Stuntman Ignition remaster?