Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread: 2015 FINISH HIM!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    It's really random about the buttons, too. You can tell so many different teams worked on different parts because in some missions it's like press dpad right to detonate the bomb and in others it's like dpad left to activate something else, etc.
    There should just be a dedicated action button for all that crap. Last of Us didn't have me holding modifiers and checking the instruction manual to figure out wtf I was doing, and that game was killer. Killer even without a dedicated button to close the car door.

Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    4. Costume Quest 2 - PS3

Rehash city. Felt rushed and low budget. I wasn't charmed 1/10th as much as the first go-round.
    That's disappointing, as the first was a really nice surprise.

2. Law & Order: Legacies (PC)

Name:  2015-01-23_00002.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  14.6 KB

I was somewhat harsh on this one in the What Are You Playing thread, but it came together about halfway through when the overarching story that tied everything together started to make sense. It's still not up there with Telltale's newer stuff like The Walking Dead, but it was worth a spin and $5. I wish it had the budget to get the real actors to voice their parts, as that would have added a ton to the experience for someone who regularly watches the show. It did had a nice implied tribute to Jerry Orbach though, which was nice.

2015 Totals
    1 PC, 1 PS3

4. http://backloggery.com/irishninja

finished Zelda OoT 64, EVil Within, Panzer Dragoon Zwei & NES Remix, so

5) Zelda: Oracle of Ages - this is the last mainline game i've not finished, quit halfway through Spirit Tracks & don't know if i'm coming back...anyway, 4 dungeons in & of course loving this one so far.
    http://backloggery.com/irishninja/sig.gif

5. Afterburner 2 3DS

I "finished" it on normal and burst mode, but I will go back to it since they are part of my childhood.

6. I beat the main part of The Talos Principle. This game is outstanding.

I have to do all the bonus stuff now (which is going to be really challenging) but I might wait for a while.

7. I look forward to buying and playing that game when it's 90% off.

Costume Quest 2 is $3 right now which is about what it's worth. (I paid $15. )

8. South Park: Stick of Truth-

Finished this and loved it. It didn't outstay it's welcome. Amazing game for a South Park fan, only so so for non-fans.

9. The Fall

A solid little point & click adventure in a 2D platformer/shooter shell. Perfect atmosphere and a great story. You play from the perspective of a combat suit AI that has crash landed and has to find its way through a rundown factory in order to save the unconscious pilot inside the suit. Some really great dialogue between the other AIs you encounter. Highly recommended.

That looks and sounds really interesting, and I had not heard of it.