Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread: 2015 FINISH HIM!!

1. Yeah, it was awesome, I beat that a few weeks ago

Could have done wihtout the combat, but it isn't enough to ruin the game

2. Yeah, the combat was definitely half-baked but at least it was mildly satisfying to headshot robots every once in a while.

3. The Wolf Among Us (PS4) - More of an experience than a video game. Still, thoroughly enjoyed the story and animation even if there wasn't much of a challenge. Even the QTE's weren't difficult. Worth picking up cheap for the story.

4. Masked Rider (Sega CD): Great game to watch, not much to play. It has 10 stages, but many amount to little more than 2 or 3 movements after watching 3 minutes of FMV. I love the concept of this game, but it's your typical FMV title. Far too little to do.

5. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    The Wolf Among Us (PS4) - More of an experience than a video game. Still, thoroughly enjoyed the story and animation even if there wasn't much of a challenge. Even the QTE's weren't difficult. Worth picking up cheap for the story.
    I had no idea this was based on the Fables comic book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. I did, and if it came out four years ago I would have pounced on it.
    I stopped reading it then because I realized it had stopped being enjoyable a few years before that even.

7. I bounced after the Gepetto arc finished up and they started going heavy on the spin-offs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. 1. Trials Fusion: Fire In The Deep (360)

Couldn't get the game to recognize it had new content for me, tweeted to Ubisoft last night and they got back to me this morning and it worked! The new tracks are great, lots of interesting avenues and side areas to shoot for. Took my leaderboard standing from 986 back up to 355 with my first runs this afternoon, going to play more tonight and hopefully break the top 100 if only for a little bit! And there are some more squirrels to find!

2. Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth (PS4)

Counting it because I beat The Chest with Blue Baby and Maggy on Hard last night. Will continue to play through this until I've done everything and achieved Platinum God, got Golden God the other night. This is just one of the best games, ever. It has that Spelunky meets Zelda appeal, as in I always want to play it again and the dungeons are terribly fun to explore and get everything from. I have no real desire to do any runs with The Lost, however, since I tend to take damage by putting myself in corners and stuff and he can't be hit for the entire run.

9. 1. Assassin's Creed II (360) - really enjoyed it and thought the graphics were better than I expected (given the release date) except for the cut-scenes. Did not always like the controls when you had to beat a timer, but not many main missions require that.

2. Gears of War 3 (360) - a fun and mindless campaign that does not overstay its welcome. Looks great.

10. Just curious, but why have you posted almost exclusively in the completion threads for almost 2 years now?