Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread: 2015 FINISH HIM!!

Isn't it just the best?

2. It really is!

Finished up the Last of Us. Quite a game, gonna give it another run through (I hope I get to keep my levels) then play GTAV.

It is so difficult to make myself play the story in the GTA games. I can usually make it no more than 5 blocks before I have to kill a pedestrian or 20, then I end up dead, in jail, or hiding under some bridge somewhere far from where I'm supposed to be.

5. I'm exactly the same way. Got to about the same point in the story as I did on the 360 version and then get caught up in just what you describe. It's still great fun, though.

6. Those games have a story?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Something something criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Those games have a story?
    The one in V is actually pretty good. I beat it on the 360, and thoroughly enjoyed doing so. Now I'm just knifing women on sight, and rolling over them with cars until paramedics show up. Then I kill the paramedics, steal the ambulance, and run over pedestrians until the cops kill me. Repeat.

P.S. This game has too many buttons.

It's really random about the buttons, too. You can tell so many different teams worked on different parts because in some missions it's like press dpad right to detonate the bomb and in others it's like dpad left to activate something else, etc.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. So far this year:

1. Puppeteer - PS3

Glorious.

2. The Swapper - PS3

Engaging little puzzler. Perfect length. Perfect puzzle difficulty (for me anyway).

3. Tomb Raider - PS3

Best one in quite a while. I love how Lara turns from delicate flower to hardcore bad-ass in a couple hours.

"She's still alive!"

::shotguns some fool's guts out:: "Yes. Still alive."

Will go back for 100% eventually.

4. Costume Quest 2 - PS3

Rehash city. Felt rushed and low budget. I wasn't charmed 1/10th as much as the first go-round.