Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Guardian

1. I like that I can look forward to this again!

2. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    So it looks like a PS3 game on PS4. After a minute's thought, I've decided I don't care that much. Can't wait!
    Shadow of the Colossus was janky looking too but it still ruled.

3. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    Shadow of the Colossus was janky looking too but it still ruled.
    Shadow of the Colossus looked like a PS3 game on PS2. This looks like a PS3 game on PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I don't care about the look of the game. I just want to feels around with the big flying kitty.
    I want that Falkor feel in game form.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    Shadow of the Colossus looked like a PS3 game on PS2. This looks like a PS3 game on PS4.
    If that means the game will have no issues with draw distance and pop in then I'm all for it.

TORIKO IS BACK
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. This plus Twin Peaks Season 3 means I have to try my best to stay alive at least one more year.

But did anyone else think the feathers looked worse in this video?

8. Well apparently this looks better than it did on PS3 by virtue of the fact that it actually runs. Ueda copped to the fact that the old PS3 footage we saw was specced up and it didn't really run at a playable framerate on real hardware. The decision to move it to PS4 was actually made very early, 2012, after they just hit a wall with trying to make it work on PS3.

Certainly explains the long silence. They never got to point where they could show gameplay, and then it was moved to their top secret new platform that didn't come out for a couple years.

9. I can't imagine working on the same project for so long.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark View Post
    This plus Twin Peaks Season 3 means I have to try my best to stay alive at least one more year.

lol this is how I sometimes think