Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8101112

Thread: The Last Guardian

1. Probably around the same time skateboarders played videogames (always)
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. I've been using it for probably about ten years now, and I wasn't aware it ever left videogame descriptive use. I know TNL has used it for years, generally to describe low budget European RPGs.

3. Hard to believe this is actually out.

4. I'm afraid.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. It sounds like if you dug the last two games, you won't be disappointed. Warts and all.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I'm afraid.
    The end is near.

My only complaint is the stupid and near constant pop up reminders of how to perform actions. It's very off-putting.

Think of it as PoP environmental platforming puzzles with a piece missing in key parts where your giant AI companion will fit. Obviously they take the concept further, but that's the gist of it. It's also gorgeous and the jank is the perfect kind. The priority is clearly on animation rather than responsiveness. Something new is that letting go at any angle while you're getting flopped around holding on to Trico has you falling in that same position, landing on your face or back. Hilarious.

I'm really enjoying this one.

8. Finally took the shrink wrap off of this one. All the bad things you hear are true, it controls clunky and trying to cajole the AI into doing what you want adds another layer of jank, but it's beautiful and charming and it plays the boy and his dog relationship perfectly.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

9. Hey frog, you need to disable the dumb tapatalk sig again.

10. Yeah, yeah. Every few versions it seems to re-enable itself.