Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: January 2015 (Post-Holiday Goodies!)

1. Grabbed the Resident Evil ReRemakeHD2015 on PS4 and gave it a whirl. It must have been at least 15 years since I've played (a version of) this game, I dunno what I'm doing! Got to the room with the knight statues that murder you when you take the key, took the key. Then played a little more until I grabbed the Sword emblem key. This game still makes me uneasy at points, great sound design so far.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	917uRjyiAOL._SL1500_.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	356.0 KB 
ID:	75903

3. 90s comic book?

4. Picked up nes from dude off fb for $35 with Mario and controllers, opened up to find punch-out inside! Also got an xbox and n64 with a bunch of decent games and shitload of controllers for $70 total, fb is the way to go for finds these days.

5. What is FB, and how did you not own any of those consoles?

Facebook?
    Last edited by gamevet; 23 Jan 2015 at 10:22 AM.

6. Yeah, Facebook.
    The local yokels around us put stuff up there for pennies.

Yeah, you have to have dumbass friends or friends of friends for that to work.

8. Nah, join yard sale groups.

Edit: I haven't but Brett and my mom tell me that's where stuff seems to sell.

9. I found my old NES the other week, they go for $100 now? That is insane.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Box NES' or toploaders? I have like 2 Boxed box NES'.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.