Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Edition

1. Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Edition

http://www.polygon.com/2015/1/7/7512...ndo-3ds-gungho

Video games is over forever. The frozen head of Ralph Baer bit its own Tamadra tail. The oroboros is complete.

What will follow is a crumbling of the foundation of Video Games. All consoles discontinued. New games are all canceled. Developers quake in fear as Goombas flood their homes from floating Pal Egg Machines. They destroy all other games in their path. Phil Fish sheds a single tear as he realizes he should have just made Fez 2 anyway. The war over the remaining copies of Madden 2015 will be long-reaching and devastating for future generations.

All hail the coming of Suppa Maio Puzzadag, destroyer of worlds. May our obliteration be swift and glorious.

2. We interviews Miyamoto at E3 last year, and at the time he said the game he was playing most was Puzzle & Dragons.

HMMMMM
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. After hearing about this I downloaded Puzzle & Dragons to see what the fuss is about. I'm glad people like it, I guess, but I think I'll be deleting it now.

4. All hail Tyrannos Bowser!

Luigi's Mansion: Yokai Watch IMO.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

5. i fully expect some kind of Pokιmon x Youkai Watch thing evetually
    Donk

6. Supposedly they're making a real game out of it (i.e. no pay2win bullshit), so who knows, it might be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

So now people who cry about F2P will just drop the equivalent of a $30-40 IAP to see Mario's mug.

8. Not really. Puzzadag is a series of menus, spreadsheets and jpegs with a fun match game inside. This seems to have a lot more.

Like actual animation.

Animation is a poor substitute for spreadsheets!