Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gaming's Red-Headed Step Children (and other tech)

man, reading about Nolan again. Sounds like he invented everything that mattered in the past 20 years. Or at least had a hand in it.

2. I think it's more that he was working towards the same things as countless others, but made a lot more progress because of his resources and status.
    People give far too much credit to product designers when the real breakthroughs in tech come from improvements in manufacturing processes and miniaturization.

Eh, thats anything. We are too quick to believe that men make history and not that history makes men.

4. Pretty much. What impresses me about Bushnell is his understanding of where the technology and industry are heading, and his willingness to try to get there before the technology is ready. It's not a very successful strategy, but it results in some fascinating and clever products.

5. Potential candidate for the future; UMD videos for PSP. There's a TON of them yet the collector base is modest. For whatever reason I've picked up some ones based on musical acts ( Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Audioslave), there's also a subsect PSP comic UMDs as well.

6. What comics are there, I'm only aware of metal gear and silent hill.