Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 68910

Thread: Fire Emblem Fates AKA Fire Emblem If (3DS), featuring three different storylines

1. Shit, I forgot Pikmin. Good catch.

edit: I forgot Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi. While Paper Mario has been circling the drain for a decade, we could always count on M&L for some RPG goodness. But then the infection spread with Paper Jam.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

2. Tropical Freeze and DKC Returns are awesome games.

3. Never played Freeze, but I'm open to it someday. Returns was alright. But DKC wasn't always my favorite, so there's that.

As for Fates, I'm really digging the story. It might even be better than Awakening, and I loved Awakening.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. You forgot Advance Wars but so has Nintendo.

There have been a lot of Nintendo misses lately. Way more than I remember in the past.