Thread: Ninja Sex Party / Starbomb

1. Ninja Sex Party / Starbomb

Due to recent events in the Last Unicorn thread, it has come to my attention that the TNL hivemind may be unaware of history's greatest and most awesome internet comedy band to ever consist of a physicist ninja and an impossibly sexy Jew. This grave injustice must be remedied. Behold the majesty of Danny Sexbang and Ninja Brian:

Those are only several of my favorites, they have over twice as many more on their channel. They're all great (well mostly... F Your A never did anything for me), but I'm too lazy to copy the rest over, so if you like what you've seen, go check 'em out.

Additionally, when JonTron left Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson's let's play channel, Game Grumps, Danny took over as the second chair. Soon after, NSP and Egoraptor decided to collaborate on a side project of videogame-themed rap, Starbomb:

Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 15 Jan 2015 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Late to the party, dude. I believe some of their videos are in the What Are You Listening To? thread.

Also, you forgot their best one, maaaan.

"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

NSP is alright, I guess. They'd be way better if I was 12.

Starbomb is fucking awful, though.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    NSP is alright, I guess. They'd be way better if I was 12.

Starbomb is fucking awful, though.
    It's like you're in my head.