Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh God, Josh, Nooooo!!

1. Sweat Oh God, Josh, Nooooo!!

Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Mario begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 AM Central European Time, January 15th.

In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

Click for full size

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  5.9 KB
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 23 Jan 2015 at 12:44 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Mario fights back.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. We are moving, very quickly, to a future that I'm not certain any of us are really ready for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

4. who is this Mario cat

5. I want to see them do this to A Link to the Past, since it is a fairly more complex game.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. What is the most advanced AI in games today? Not just knowledge, but learning and adapting...

7. SNK bosses.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    We are moving, very quickly, to a future that I'm not certain any of us are really ready for.
    Well you said you wanted a revolution with fire and shit.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

Meh to you and josh. Meeehhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    What is the most advanced AI in games today? Not just knowledge, but learning and adapting...
    http://aigamedev.com/open/editorial/2013-awards/