Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1

1. This thread gives me deja vu.

2. You people think so small. Kerbal Space Program.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    This thread gives me deja vu.
    Meja Tu

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Does Shadow of the Colossus count?
    Yes.

5. MGS5 looks to be a pretty good example.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. The answer is Shenmue.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

7. I love shenmue.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

8. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2_1404833866.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	325.9 KB 
ID:	75955 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alien-Isolation-Pre-Order-Bonus-Lets-You-Play-as-Ellen-Ripley-450106-3.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	161.4 KB 
ID:	75956

Alien: Isolation is kind of like a virtual set-tour of "Alien" for quite a lot of it, they got the sense of that space down just exactly right through a lot of the game. There's the problem of that thing trying to murder you, but there are some quiet parts to the game where you can really check out the level of detail and research they poured on. The source material really is one of my favorite movies, and they did it exactly right.

Fallout 3 /et al has a lot of interesting places, there's a lot of padding but it's got a nice sense of place to it; seeing a little dot in the far distance and going off to check it out only to find an entirely new town or city or monster when you get there never got old for as long as it lasted.

Minecraft really surprised me the first time I played it, lighting candles and setting out into the foggy unknown was a lot of fun. The building and crafting really didn't catch on with me, but the sense of exploration was really appealing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I would put Ryse up here, it's a phenomenal looking game. And I still have to play Remember Me for just that reason.

10. Are you looking for a sailor? Shenmue 2 for sure.