Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LEGO Games Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Lily is super into building stuff with Lego blocks now, she'll plop down in her room and disappear for an hour or so.
    Yeah, Legos are one toy that I've found to be worth the premium price. It's hard to beat something that is that fun and builds so many skills.

I think I'm getting this. The hell with Infinity, even with Star Wars. I just hope the Amiibos in Skylanders rumor doesn't pan out too.

Dimensions will be supported with new add-ons at least through 2018, but the game can be 100%ed and Platinumed with just the starter set.

This one is going to be way harder to resist than Infinity 3.0 has been so far, I think.

4. It's overpriced as all fuck.

It deserves to die on the vine (seriously, fuck Lego games. No one else should be able to get away with reskinning the same game over and over the way TT has with this shit.)
    This shit is the 20XX equivalent to 1987's licensed Acclaim/LJN platformers.

5. I have zero interest in Dimensions (seems expensive as hell, of course that's Lego). Definitely going to try find that Portal pack as cheaply as possible.

6. Why is the price on this shit so high again?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. LEGO Games Thread

You should just hold out for Mega Bloks Universe.

I hear the pieces are compatible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Kreo at least has gi joe, transformers, and star trek.