Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: LEGO Games Thread

Lego Bulletstorm would be pretty great

2. It would be this generation's Conker's Bad Fur Day.
    Except possibly good.

3. I have one good memory of Conker: a customer coming into the EB where I worked and asking for "Cronky's Bad Friday."

A Portal level pack for Dimensions has popped up in a couple places. Portally Day Part 1 of 2.

5. Dammit, now I'm gonna have to buy this thing.
    LEGO Dimensions is a game we all know is going to be absolutely huge. It's little, way too expensive LEGO with Disney Infinity glued on to it, and if that doesn’t print money I don’t know what will. Despite that, when it got announced I just couldn’t quite take it as a serious competitor to Infinity or Skylanders. It just felt off to me, like it was desperately trying to pluck away at my unwavering cynicism.

Then Kotaku just had to go and report on a leak of the packs set for the game. And they’re good’uns. Damn it, okay LEGO Dimensions, you have my attention.

Portal 2, Back to the Future, Doctor Who, and The Simpsons will all be getting both playable levels and collectible figures. LEGO really must have flexed their oily, rippling IP muscles to get the rights for this game, considering just how varied they are. The Simpsons and Portal 2 in the same game isn’t something you’d really expect.

On top of that, more playable figures (without their own levels) were included in the leak, featuring characters and vehicles from Jurassic World and Scooby-Doo. You can also bet your arse LEGO will be pushing their own series too, with Ninjago and Chima both getting figures too, whatever the hell they are.

What happened to Bionicle? Those things were the best when I was younger, and LEGO seems to have just thrown them in to the void. Either way, LEGO Dimensions comes out September 29.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Bioncle was his childhood....

7. Wrong Doctor.

Lego Worlds, complete with its dong detector, is available via Early Access.

9. Lily is super into building stuff with Lego blocks now, she'll plop down in her room and disappear for an hour or so.
    I wonder how she'd do with this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Lego Worlds, complete with its dong detector, is available via Early Access.
    That sounds like a challenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!