Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: LEGO Games Thread

LEGO Games Thread

Per Yeller's request, this thread can help prevent clutter as more and more subseries are announced, including this awesome one:

Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    Warner Bros. and TT Games have officially unveiled LEGO Jurassic World.

Details are scarce at the minute but we do know the game will follow a similar route taken by LEGO Star Wars in that players will be able to play through Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park: The Lost World, Jurassic Park III, and of course the LEGO video game version of the forthcoming Jurassic World in their entirety.

LEGO Jurassic World is currently scheduled for a June release for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, 3DS, and Windows PC.

We first learned about Jurassic World back in November via the credits of LEGO Batman 3. Before that, LEGO had announced it would be releasing licensed sets themed around Jurassic World, which are set for release in May, ahead of the film’s opening on June 12.
    Link

After skipping all of the super hero ones, this one will be very, very tempting. It's time for dinosaurs to rightly replace zombies.

Of significantly less importance, Avengers was also announced.

Finally, Batman 3 and The Movie are coming to iOS.

Finallier, Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin is launching on Vita and 3DS on March 27.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 29 Jan 2015 at 12:43 PM.

2. Can there just be a "Lego Games" thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I thought about it. I'll go ahead and convert this one.

At least this keeps Traveler's Tales away from other franchises.

5. These games are a poop

6. Yeah, they are getting long in the tooth. Kind of how I felt after playing the 8th Ratchet and Clank game and the 50th Dynasty Warriors game. They were so derivative it pissed me right off

Or Pokemon.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Mzo is just chock full of controversy today.

9. Undercover is in the pile of shame, only Lego game I've had the intent to buy.

10. I saw the Lego movie. It... didn't do much for me. I dunno man. The toys are fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!