Page 1 of 28 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: February 2015 ( <3 Consumerism )

1. Kirby This Month's Haul: February 2015 ( <3 Consumerism )

Started off February with a bang:

Click for full size

Uh, sure, FYE. Whatever you say.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-02-02-01.31.02.jpg 
Views:	700 
Size:	765.9 KB 
ID:	75970  

2. I should see if FYE has Wolfenstein for $6. I'd play it again on PC for sure.

Yeah, I may have to check that out as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_ll73nqgXo81qchs9vo1_500.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	75972

5. Recent order from Amazon:

WD My Passport Ultra 1TB external hard drive, $57
    EZOPower micro-B Y cable $8
    Sony 32GB micro SD card, $12
    3DS AC adapter, $10
    Hori New 3DS XL screen protectors, $9

I've had my eye on that hard drive, so when it dropped to that price and with the Wii games hitting the eShop, I bought it immediately. Plus Amazon had a daily deal on Sony memory cards, so I picked up the 32GB micro SD card that was on sale.

Hooked up the external hard drive to the Wii U using the Y cable, transferred all of the games from the usb flash drive I was using, and downloaded my digital copy of Pikmin 3 thanks to last year's Mario Kart 8 promotion. Also copied my 3DS SD card to the much bigger micro SD card and downloaded all of the games I couldn't fit before, so I imagine all I will need to do is transfer my NNID and licenses to the New 3DS XL.

Added the 3DS AC adapter in the likely event that I sell my old model 3DS XL with its adapter, and hopefully the screen protectors arrive in time for launch.

Recent digital haul:

Metroid Prime Trilogy for $10 on the Wii U eShop, as well as Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Punch-Out!! at their first-week sale price. Also bought 3D After Burner II for the 3DS, and Legend of Mana during its PSN sale.
    Last edited by Geo; 09 Feb 2015 at 09:43 PM.

I still had the email for that Sony memory deal in my inbox earlier this morning and wanted to kick my own ass for not putting two and two together after mentioning buying a micro on here this weekend.

My old tool died just out of warranty. I can't believe Amazon got it to me this quickly, even with Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    My old tool died just out of warranty.
    That's what sexy time with SSJN will do to you.

9. Grabbed Oniken on steam for $1.59. Paid for by trading cards!
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in