Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Life is Strange (PC, PS3, PS4, One, 360)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    So I made some time to play Chapter 3. Wow, this game... This game really takes that idea of tough decisions with real consequences and runs with it. It can be so hard to choose. Man, that ending of Chapter 3.

This series is something special. I recently played through the first two Seasons of Walking Dead and especially the second one made me feel like it didn't matter what I did. This game makes me feel like it really matters more than I can know and makes it really hard.
    I lied and played Destiny instead. I'm at the part where Chloe and Max just woke up, how far into 3 is it? I think this game makes it feel like choices matter because aside from some of the supernatural occurances, this is all real life shit, not armageddon.

2. You're maybe a little more than half done?

They did a good job of making it so that even when they choices don't radically impact the outcome of the story, the results are repeatedly acknowledged by the characters. They'll talk to you differently, they'll remember what you said/did, and it'll feel like those choices mattered to the characters even if they didn't take you to a completely new direction in the plot.

3. Just finished Episode 3. Man, it would have been some serious irony if we had stolen that money.

4. lol, I wonder if that comes into play, even.

5. I don't think it would have in Ep. 3, or really at all depending on how this all turns out. I mean, would she Still have the picture in the new timeline?

6. Man, this is really good. I'm midway through Ep 3 and I can't make up my mind on a decision

I can't decide between siding with Chloe or David. Yeah, David's methods aren't the best and he has issues but it seems pretty obvious to me that he really is trying to help and his investigations aren't at all on the malicious side. He really seems like a good guy who has PTSD issues with affect his interactions with people. Yet on the flip side, some of the things he's done are pretty messed up and he does need to get called out on them. I just wish the calling him out on it and the consequences of it weren't quite so extreme.

I love how hard the choices are in this game, I hope they really follow through to the end and make everything matter.

Oh and apparently I drowned my plant.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I sided with dickbag

8. This game has been the surprise of the year for me. I knew nothing about it before it came out and it's gotten better and better each episode.

9. Episode 4 hits this Tuesday the 28th.

In other news, this has broken the 1 million sales mark.

10. I want to play this but I'll probably wait for the season to be over. Unless I'm all fanboy about the source material (Tales from the Borderlands) I prefer playing these types of games in a marathon over a couple of days.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in