Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Life is Strange (PC, PS3, PS4, One, 360)

1. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Just finished the ep... Omfg that end. I did not expect that
    RIGHT?!
    The accept or refuse choice was bad enough, but that ending. Holy shit.

2. I was hammering on the rewind and just going NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. I expect/hope that the selfie with Warren will be the life-checkpoint to jump back to and undo that.

4. There is another theory that Warren has powers also, he shows up at just the right times a lot. He took the shot as a save point til he knew who the big bad was

5. Holy shit, that finale. Horrifying, surreal, hearbreaking. It was somehow both shocking and utterly inevitable, as only the best endings are. This is the game Quantic Dream wishes they could have made.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 22 Oct 2015 at 12:23 PM.

6. I played the first chapter and thought it was ok. Got me interested, but wary of spending the bucks to get more. Glad to hear it gets a lot better.

7. Are there 2 endings when you make that last choice?
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Yes.

Now that the full season is out, I'm finally delving into this. It's like Remember Me's rewind sections fleshed out into a full game. Aside from the cringe-worthy fake teenage speak mentioned earlier in the thread, the story makes me want to keep playing. And for a developer from another continent, they did an accurate job of capturing what small town Oregon looks like.