this can only mean one thing

Seahawks, last true champions of the NFL

That ship sailed two decades ago.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...-lines-reports

this can only mean one thing

Seahawks, last true champions of the NFL
    Seahawks still lost legit.

That guy should be fired, plain and simple. He should also be fined if possible. I don't see how he expected anyone to not notice, and the ball was taken away instantly. There's still no evidence of a connection to Brady, the coaching staff, or the ownership. If that comes out, then heads need to roll. And the original story of the 11 footballs has since been proven to be exaggerated. Only a few of the footballs were more than a pound under, and most were just under the minimum. If the Pats actually did conspire, then this was a conspiracy of Scooby-Doo-type expertise.

The Colts were just desperate because they were getting their asses handed to them. The truly LOL-tastic thing about it is that they got beaten even worse in the second half.

Aw, Jay Gruden sent me a late Christmas present! Thanks, Jay!

The best part is the obvious between-the-lines message that Snyder told him he was stuck with Griffin. Thank God Jones finally let go enough to allow for a team to be built.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    So how do you get from one guy who tried (and failed) to give an unapproved ball to refs to a deflated ball actually being in play during the game? One doesn't explain the other.

The original story about 11 of 12 balls being severely deflated was totally bogus. Once that came out (I think they put it out on SB Sunday, how convenient), I knew that anything coming from this was BS. I mean, I knew that before, but that confirmed it.

8. yeah its a carnival now

9. In the meantime, Browns will be fined for texting and Falcons pumped fake crowd noise, and no one gives a shit because they suck ass.

10. Sports Center is reporting that the Pats' locker room attendant who tried to introduce the ball into the game had it given to him by an NFL employee. The guy who gave him the ball is supposed to collect them for charity, and the dude he replaced was fired for selling them. Lol.