Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NFL Offseason Thread

1. I think Suh will be a Raider next year.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

2. Terrible franchises waste two first round picks.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Terrible franchises waste two first round picks, but good franchises spend them wisely

so I guess you're right

4. So that supposed tape regarding Dez involves him dragging his Mom from one car to another in front of a Walmart.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-dez-bryant/

It doesn't actually say that in the article, as that's the same one I read before.

6. The report mentions that an unknown person called the police to explain that a black female was “being dragged from one vehicle to another vehicle” by a black male. The vehicle the woman was dragged from was a Mercedes registered to Dez Bryant.

OK, thats basically where I stopped reading, so my fault.

Remember, these guys aren't like you and me. They have a dozen cars registered to them that all kinds of people drive. The closest thing I have to an entourage is the herd of cats that converge on my bed at night.

8. Aw!

The Eagles are trying to get as bad on offense as they are on defense.

10. The pro teams in Philadelphia have been abducted by aliens and their mission is to be really garbage.

I'm giving the Eagles the benefit of the doubt here, though, for various reasons. For one, McCoy's cap hit was really large. If the Eagles think they can get one of the RBs coming out, like Gurley, then they're in business. And it's possible they'll use that money for you-know-suh
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 03 Mar 2015 at 08:09 PM.